• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newby 923A2 purchased from Atlanta Georgia GL...have questions

zout

First Reply:
Contact Swiss and get your name on the list of help - all research has been done - now its down to the nitty gritty getting this into a Draft this weekend so it can head to the General Committee - then the lobbyist who needs to be funded takes over to get more Ga politicians on board so it can turn into a BILL and get voted on 3 times and get turned into a LAW.

Second Question:
NO - do not waste your time - Ga does not have to recognize another States title - re-read the entire thread again of folks who are involved and know what it taking place - forget about folks who have done it by forcing it or illegal but still driving on them - Ga Mafia only does it the legal way.

Question 3:
You can do it the right way or wrong - not my call. If you wish to pass your AM General off as a BMY - its your call. But if you do and sell it in GA I hope you tell the buying party it is what it is - worse case get in an accident with it and the Attorneys find out along with your insurance company.
I am not an attorney nor represent myself as one so its your call.
I suggest you get on board with us by contacting Swiss to get your name on the list to help.

By the tiny amount of folks that have pm'd me or mentioned they would help here - and knowing how many are out there forced titles and trucks that are running that fall into this category for the need to have this law re-written I wish I could only do just mine and a couple other fellas that are on board and piss on the rest of anyone not asking to help and going to get a free ride - but EH - we live in an entitlement society now anyhow.

BTW - CUCV's already titled in Ga 86 or newer ALSO fall into and under the present law - meaning they can pull your title and registration if they wish to just like what happened in Wisc. And if its any other truck 86 and newer - guess what - its not only just BMY.

gmann

Which one did you end up with? I had checked them all out and spent about 4 hours going through everyone in the auction. I understood the same about the EUC...please let me know if you find out different. May try and get mine on Monday as well. Let's stay in touch regarding the title mess. Good luck!

I also just purchase M923a2 at atl. The invoice says Demil A, so does this mean I do not need a EUC? I am going to try to pick it up Monday at about noon. checked it out Friday, 2 low tires. The truck next to mine has an airhose sitting on it so I will borrow it to fill the tires. bummer about DMV, guess the more people inquiring the better.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pick-up your vehicle and get the SF97. If all goes well we should have a change in the law by end of March.

gmann

That's great to know. Guess I need to read some of the posts about the law change, but do you feel pretty confident about the change? Anything I can do to assist in the push?

Pick-up your vehicle and get the SF97. If all goes well we should have a change in the law by end of March.

hardimpact

Picked up the truck today (Monday). No problem getting it off the lot. The guy checked my invoice, made sure I had the right truck and I was on my way. No problems driving it home about 35 miles. Let me know how you do with yours. Good luck to you!

gmann

Awesome. Most likely get mine later this week. What did you do about insurance coverage? Did you have any? who is it with? Love to see some pics of it.

Picked up the truck today (Monday). No problem getting it off the lot. The guy checked my invoice, made sure I had the right truck and I was on my way. No problems driving it home about 35 miles. Let me know how you do with yours. Good luck to you!

hardimpact

went with the covered for 30 day rule. Im going to check some hobby coverage with hagerty, hope to add it an existing policy for collector cars. I will try to figure out how to post pictures when I get some.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks