• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

newby from central pa

ralph3162

Welcome. I just got my first MV 2 weeks ago. 1966 Reo M35A2. A lot of good info and people on here. Its been a wealth of information if you have the time to search through all the threads. LOL

Jason O

Welcome from Lebanon PA. You will
have a second truck before long, and then a parts truck to keep the first two running...

Hope you have a big driveway.

SteveKuhn

I'm reading between the lines above and am guessing that your new truck is jcappeljr's old truck. If so, thank you for ending the suffering of a couple of us up here in NJ who were drooling and conniving over how to get away with buying it. Best of luck owning it, and welcome to SS.

Steve
originally from Altoona

monstertruck287

Thanks everyone. Yep thats the truck. I'm in the process of cutting up my old dump truck and trying to figure out how to put my hoist on my m813. I need to cash it in for scrap so I can get the rest of the money for my winch. And yes I do want a m35a2 to bob in the future.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks