• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newby from Ohio

Chevracer87

Hello All,
New guy from central Ohio here. Big fan of MV's ever since my dad drove a m35a2 home when I was 7. Looking to share the hobby with my children now. Thanks in advance for all the questions I will be asking.

Sevin7

I don't think everone in Ohio does, but I do.

Welcome aboard Chevracer! My uncle drove a M915 (or maybe a M818, I can't remeber) home around the time of Desert Storm and it has been all down(or up)hill from there!

1stSarge

Welcome from an hour or so north of you. Grew up in Columbus, and am there about every two weeks or so. Your geographic location puts you in great company. Many great members here just a short drive away.

greetings from one Ohioian to another ! its great to here stories of fathers getting there kids into MV's, esp. when it spans multiple generation !!, i wasnt as lucky, but you can bet that if my kids show interest in this lifestyle(we all know its way more than a hobby!), i'll encourage proudly!! and its the only addiction i would ever condone or encourage turning kids onto !!! so, welcome to our support group... my name is Ryan, and im a olive drab addict...

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Another from Dayton, and no, I don't claim to know any of the rest of the bunch the state. ;-) sw

hdexpert

Hey Chev, welcome aboard, this is a great site with lots of info and good people. I live in Worthington and usually have my deuce at my house. That is when it's running right!!:-x

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks