• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

newby

gasman

Hello all Gasman here, new to the site, 52delta and 63 bravo. bought my first M1009 today worked on them and M1008, hummvee, deuces, 6x6 and other heavy wheel plus 1.5k to 20k diesel generators for many years while in the inarng motor pool. Finally got to the point in my life where i can work on my own. My cucv has 58950 miles and is rust free. Thanks for having me. Gasman:p

Scarecrow1

Hi and Welcome from SC . With your background I know you will have a lot to enrich the conversations here , I look foward to seeing your posts thanks for joining

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks