• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newer mep-802a no longer a parts generator?

peapvp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We have used 526kWh in the last month just for car charging. That would cover about 2k miles.

It all adds I should upgrade some of our computers to newer ones that use less power. Servers running 24x7 with older spinning drives do not help.
I kinda figured this. The E-cars will strain the grid one day beyond imagination.
The same with bitcoin / cryptocurrency mining….
The DOE with their assessment of increase of electric consumption is not quite in the here and now….

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I kinda figured this. The E-cars will strain the grid one day beyond imagination.
The same with bitcoin / cryptocurrency mining….
The DOE with their assessment of increase of electric consumption is not quite in the here and now….
Govt gets it right the first, time every time. Don't doubt their superiority :ROFLMAO:

kayak1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just talked with the radiator shop. Not only is the overflow broken off, but the core is shot. They were quoting $980 to repair.

I passed on the repair and asked them to recycle it for me. I think that I am going to pull the radiator from the old one for now.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks