• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newest M416 1/4 ton???

Lex_Ordo

Does anyone know what the newest model year would haqe been for the 1/4 ton M416 trailers?

My reading points to 1968, but I didn't know if the trailers were made into the 70's or 80's.
The canadian trailer I have was built in 1992, which kept it from getting beat up, and rotting.
Since the HMMWV, was already well into service by the 90's, I'm sure the 1992 CDN trailer is the only 1/4 ton around from that era.

papercu

Don't know if i'm reading it correctly but according to the NSN for the A1 version Procurement History Information 2330-00-706-5495 shows a contract date of 1985/05, contract number DAAE0785CJ055, 15 was built for 2,665.00 ea. by the KASEL MFG CO. their phone number is (814) 472-9450. Wayne

86humv

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've seen them with surge brakes installed a few years ago. {A2 model}
I have a surge brake front assy. for one F/S without the master cyl., but they are avail. at Napa auto.
Greg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks