• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newly Bobbed--Father in laws truck

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Really impressive, you can really tell he put a lot of thought into it when you look at the mud flaps, the pioneer rack, the trailer receptacle int he 105 bed.

Bravo, I'd love to see it in person.

Is he a member here?

bigelk50

Guys, Thane thanks you all for the comments. He does not post much, but is a member as Dore1dog. In case you wanted to ask him any questions.

Clinto, who knows you might see it at your famous GA rally someday!!

Hundy, have at the flares. They work great for using to duals and 105 bed. Oregon is very picky about trucks that have tires sticking out.

I agree with you all about the mudflaps and the pioneer rack. They make the truck

The jump seat is out of a Nissen truck. It is the rear seat the folds into the side of the cab.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks