• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

newstar coil question

macibell111

just got a new 24 volt coil from kaiser willys.which is a very reputable company. and it is a chrome newstar.i have heard not so good feedback about the chrome coils.are they any better now days.any thoughts on these newstar coils.it says taiwan but i have heard that newstar is american made .can anyone shed any light on these particular coils?

mutt1966

If you want to check it before you install it go over to the G838.org page type in coil on the search and it will give you the voltages range that you should have I've had them already getting them from a dealer who has been around for a very long time and the top fell off...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks