• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Nhc 250 cummins differences

machinist75

Wasn't sure what to title this thread. The motor in my m923 lost a cylinder liner and need a replacement. I found one in a m814 5ton. I know the motor is the same and I will have to swap out the flywheel being as it is going from a 5 speed to a automatic. I am wanting to know if there are differences in the location of the accessories. I know they are in the same general location, but are they mounted in a higher location than my m923's cummins. A while back I swapped the v6 in my gmc truck with a L98 tpi v8. I needed a motor out of a firebird or a camaro and not a corvette. The motors are the same but the accessories on the vette motor are mounted out to the side and the camaro and firebirds are further up. Hopefully this question makes sense. Thanks for any info.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
A 250 is a 250. The only change will be the exhaust manifold, the priming system on the left, and some coolant piping on the right side. Everything else is the same

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks