• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NHC 250 Fuel filter question

hardhead

I just bought a over priced fuel filter for my 817 the luberfiner number on the filter housing crosses to a WIX 33401 does anybody know if the civillian gaskets will fit the filter housing or will I have to do the "multifuel switcharoo"

fsearls92

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just fully serviced my M923A1 with all aftermarket filters and all gaskets and such worked perfect! There is a thread here that has all of the cross over numbers on here but not sure how to copy and paste them!

KsM715

There is a thread here that has all of the cross over numbers on here but not sure how to copy and paste them!
Go to that thread, when your on that page just highlight and copy the URL (I think thats whats its called) the line at the top of the browser where you enter Steel Soldiers........................... then when you get back to the thread you want to paste it in just paste it in your reply. That will give a link to that thread.