• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Nhc 250 full cummins parts catalog

kneesnthebreeze

i looked through the 5 ton tm section for help with the NHC 250 fuel pump rebuild and schematics. Much to my dismay the listed ones had the pump sections removed (listed reason was that people apparently shouldnt try this at home). Well everyone here is used to pulling these **** trucks apart time after time and should have all the knowledge that they can get hands on when doing so. The pt pump diagram that was missing would have been a giant help the last three times I took the pump off to fix a leak.aua. Heres to those having headaches as I was having. No need to hog information, thats what this website is for. Sharing help and information. If someone (like myself) wants a go at screwing up their own stuff, then its on them. I can't afford a $500-1000 rebuild, thats why I tear it apart with my own hands and if i break it, doom on me- and no one else.

http://www.bunkerofdoom.com/travel/ss2009/8109_build/tm/nhc250.pdf

sandcobra164

I like being a do it yourself type but when my pump went out 2 years ago I took it to a local shop. It was actually hard to find a shop that would touch an obsolete PT fuel pump around here. They charged $325 to go through it. I took a rusted take off PT pump that I got for free apart and it really doesn't look that complicated. I think it's so easy a cave man could do it. None the less, I downloaded the material in case someone smarter than me decides it doesn't belong in the realm of free information. Thanks Kindly!

74M35A2

Cummins Quickserve is a free Cummins sponsored online parts lookup diagram and more, specific per engine serial number. It may also have such information? I don't own an 855 based engine, but for my 8.3L, it has been helpful.

kneesnthebreeze

Ive looked on that before and the system did not want to take any of my engine numbers. Called Cummins support and spoke with their techs also. through about 5 different calls and emails they have concluded that they don't have any information to provide me. I finally stumbled onto the bunker of doom website and it had exactly what I needed. Thanks for the heads up though!

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not hogging info, just making it less likely that someone takes their junk apart, re assemble and end up shooting themselves in the foot by getting something wrong and having an engine ventilate itself. It happens, I have seen it. Agreed, most people that have one of these can possibly handle the replacement of some part, some can't. that's why pump and injector data were left out.

One pm coulda got you what you needed.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks