• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NHC250 oil filter ?

jwaller

can sombody point me in the direction of an exploded view of the oil fliter? I also need to know the OD of the hold down bolt. I changed my oil filter the other day now it's leaking from the hold down bolt and I'd like to know what copper washer to buy before hand.

m139h2otruck

Don't hold me to this but I think the bolt is 5/8". Go to WIX filters and search for #24067, which is their replacement base to convert to a spin-on filter (51970) instead of the canister type #51954. It uses a 5/8" bolt with different lengths depending on the engine model.

dma251

I just bought one of those conversion filter mounts and it didn't fit at all. It wouldn't seat down against the filter base. Has anyone actually used these? The book says it'll work, but it sure didn't on mine.

I'm still looking for something that will allow me to switch to a spin-on filter, though.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks