• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Nice HMMWV to say the least

Dave2018

Steel Soldiers Supporter
HMMWV trucks setup like this and driving the roads will eventually cause the govt to revoke all our trucks. I'm old so it wont be tomorrow but stand by.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
HMMWV trucks setup like this and driving the roads will eventually cause the govt to revoke all our trucks. I'm old so it wont be tomorrow but stand by.
There is truth to this, I recall driving around in the late 80’s in a WW2 Jeep with a ma deuce on a pedestal mount and sure ‘nuf, multiple karens call the popo on us.

The M134 or whatever that is on the door mount is a bit much though.

MarkM

CODE BROWN...It's all going to sh~t !
Steel Soldiers Supporter
He doesn't drive around with the "guns" mounted . He sets them up for shows and parades. They are replica guns.

Mark

sue

Really replica guns? Well that ruins it.
Headsets with ear plugs. With one shot
the concussion that close to anyone in
that truck would be saying “huh?” For the
rest of their lives.
It is a cool set up though. Like it!!!

BLK HMMWV

M134 on a swing arm using a 1919 pintle. Not going to happen.
It would be a bit more believable in the turret.
Where's the ammo supply coming from.
At 4-6,000 rounds a minute it needs a rather large ammo stowage device .
Sometimes to much is over the top.
I get it it's his truck .
I'm not against weapons on trucks real or fake but at some point you have to make it believable.
And the M134 just makes it too much.

frauhansen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is this construction realistic? It seems to me that he has simply tinkered with everything he could get his hands on.
The Gatling on the door makes no sense to me. Too heavy, questionable ammunition supply. Freedom of movement for the shooter behind the door too.
So heavily armed and then no armor?

Is this for show at a games con?

Autonomy_Lost

Its a cool truck, not gonna hate on it. Glad to see people enjoying the hobby.

That said, the side view mirror on the non-windowed cupola doesnt make a lot of sense lol.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks