• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NJ MTA show April 12-13

art

Doors

#2 Diesel & all SS Fokes,
I have a pair of doors, for a Deuce /M series.
And a some other stuff for a 2 1/2.
Also Tent - Light sets nos & complete.

I will be at O9 10 & O11 - on the far left end same place as last year.
Let me know

My brother and I will be there LOOKING FOR:

1.) A pair of doors
2.) A hardtop
3.) Some Doodads
See you there!
Art Swain

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Weather is starting to look better.. Atleast there is no Northeaster planned! I got the M35A2C and the M105A2 trailer packed... Towbars, water cans, LOTS of BII stuff for the big trucks, and all sorts of goodies.. Also a fair amount of VRC 12 radio stuff (mounts, cables, antennas, ect I'll be in the covered building thing right next to the Jeep dealer.. Look for the BIG white triwall boxes...

spentshell

Irwfo and I are taking my Deuce out on saturday morning.

If any trucks are heading east on Route 80 in the morning let me Know so we can link up and covoy in.

Mike_Pop

I'm leaving from Florence, NJ (just south of Trenton) and heading up early Saturday morning. If anyone needs help along the way, feel free to call my cell: 732-245-8317. NO military vehicle, just a big old station wagon.

FormerNewMVGuy

will anybody have a duece alternator for sale? The truck i just got has a bad alternator, If anybody has one that will be at the show please PM me, or call me at (908)391-2777
Thanks

Cdub

emmado22 said:
Cdub,

You just make sure the forklift is ready! :)
Oh yea.........!!

Or we could just off load right into the back of the five ton......Hehehehe......

Mark's gota have some of the best GREEN STUFF around.....always a few good surprises

seyall there,

C'dub

Cdub

It was really GREAT seeing everyone again and meeting new people........A good time was had by all....!!!

A wonderfull way to start off the season.

seya,

C'dub

No.2Diesel

C'dub was the only guy from the site I missed all day. Really nice truck man!

Nice people, vendors, and vehicles. I enjoyed the antiques tractors & engines as well.

The MTA runs a well organized event. I'll be there with my truck next year. Its an easy ride.

Mike_Pop

C'dub was the only guy from the site I missed all day.
You weren't missing anything. I had to hang out with him all day on Friday & Saturday. But seriously, he's a great guy, very easygoing and fun to pal around with.

Cdub

Mike_Pop said:
C'dub was the only guy from the site I missed all day.
You weren't missing anything. I had to hang out with him all day on Friday & Saturday. But seriously, he's a great guy, very easygoing and fun to pal around with.

I wouldn't believe a word this guy says.......??!!??

Mike, you would happen to have any hardware kits you could spair......???

seya,

C'dub

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks