• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NJ MTA show in April 08

ONTOS66

Thanks for pointing out that little goof ...

The contact info IS on the "flyer" link ... but should also be on the webpage. I will pass that along and see if it can be corrected.

To answer your question:

Vendor Contact Info
Fred Schlesinger
120 Grandview Ave
North Caldwell, NJ 07006
973-650-0964
Email: Fred@mtaswapmeet.us

Also, the MTA web page is:
http://www.mtaofnj.org/

Hopefully we won't be visited by a storm like last year!!!

sprucemt

Re: RE: NJ MTA show in April 08

Cdub said:
Is anyone planning on camping over night.........??

Cheers,

C'dub
It is a huge area with plenty of room for all. A brand new 1 million dollar heated bath with showers to boot. This was a great show last year with a huge selection of vendors and parts with a large heated indoor area and multiple covered outdoor spaces also.

C'dub, make sure you bring your longjohns and snow shovel.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: NJ MTA show in April 08

I should be there, but I won't be set up. I grew up in Sussex Cty., my folks still live about 10 miles from the fairgrounds, so I'll go visit my family, and stop by on Saturday.

Cdub

Re: RE: NJ MTA show in April 08

sprucemt said:
Cdub said:
Is anyone planning on camping over night.........??

Cheers,

C'dub

C'dub, make sure you bring your longjohns and snow shovel.

I just got off the phone with a friend in the MTA and he said last years was kinda of a wash out on Sunday with the Noreaster...........I wouldn't mind staying and camping out in the five ton....I just wouldn't like the ride back and forth each day.....Well we'll see what happends......

seya,

C'dub

emr

RE: Re: RE: NJ MTA show in April 08

There are alot of people who camp out, If U want u can help out with our famous 24 hour security detail, Its alot calmer now that we are more mature, uh, but its still alot of fun,Keep a look out on the MTA list for the next show mtg, Randy

Mike_Pop

alot calmer now that we are more mature
Randy,

You? Mature? Come on...who are you trying to kid?

If I can sell some stuff I may take the plane ride to NJ. I've got my car parked in Wall Twp and will have wheels to get me to the show. The MTA always puts on a great event!

emr

Mike_Pop said:
alot calmer now that we are more mature
Randy,

You? Mature? Come on...who are you trying to kid?

If I can sell some stuff I may take the plane ride to NJ. I've got my car parked in Wall Twp and will have wheels to get me to the show. The MTA always puts on a great event!
NO NOT ME! But i dont know if u heard or remember the first show, at the Armory the soldiers kept the bar open all night friday and saturday, oh my, I will have to show U the pics, I dont drink,,,, But the other guys were toast, we carried around dead drunk soldiers in there cots and put one on a vendors table with a toetag labled used in good condition, another woke up with a couple hundred pound bomb borowed from a vendor,in his arms that morning, and it got worse from there, the recruiter was smashed and wanted to sign Jesse up even though he was 9 , his reasoning was that way when he joined at 18 He would get credit for him, whew, although we are a dry club, that was after hours, oh my, Randy...

Mike_Pop

Randy,

I've only been to a couple shows since 2003. Unfortunately, I am not always in NJ when they take place. I'll bet Jesse was ready to join!

m-35tom

Supporting Vendor
i am planning on being there on sat if anyone is interested in driving the new overdrive transmission. also if anyone in the baltimore area wants to go i will have an empty seat.............

joec

m-35tom said:
i am planning on being there on sat if anyone is interested in driving the new overdrive transmission. also if anyone in the baltimore area wants to go i will have an empty seat.............

would be nice to see how it runs!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks