• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NJ Pine Barrens trip: 10-19-08

FormerNewMVGuy

RE: NJ Pine Barrens trip & Chatsworth Cranberry Festival

I would take you up on this,But i have a family function to attend this weekend. Maybe next time,Mike

Mike_Pop

Although there were only two of us on the trail, it was a great time! The leaves were changing and the weather was perfect. We did meet up with some Land Rover people who were a little nuts. (Your typical off road yahoos)

This was the first time Brian had his Pinzgauer off road so he was really excited. We did manage to find some mud holes where the Pinz was temporarily stuck. I think Brian needs to learn how to engage his lockers before he enters mud!

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks