• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NJ Pine Barrens Trip: Trail Ride

TURKEY131

NewMVGUY sorry you missed it. We will have to do another one maybe after the new year.

Here area few pictures of the event. I have some video as well I will try to get up. :-D

Attachments

DanJP2

I wish I saw this sooner I joined the site a day or so before it happened. Would of been nice to go and meet members and have some fun!

Sign me up for the next one.

Marlboro

BIGNICK i see your from Sewell, thats 5 mins. from me in mullica hill. I like takin my deuce out as often as possible! Most places illegal tho. Let me know if you ever wanna meet up and take a cruise:grin:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks