• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NJ pines run tomorrow.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Must have been the Mullica. I lived near Willingboro at the time (late 70's). Good memories, lots of blue berries and the pitcher plants, of course.

marksgarage2

Maybe you can show me the canoe spots down there because I am buying a 5 acre lot in Prospect VA right off rt 460 soon. Will be moving in 3 yrs and building a house in the meantime.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hmm, not familiar with that area, which is about 150 miles East of us. Besides, I haven't done any canoeing since Florida 15 years ago.
I would say that the rivers here in Virginia are a lot rougher than the relatively calm Jersey Pines rivers. New Jersey has sand we have rocks. :)

marksgarage2

What a great day to ride through the pinebarrons. I met with Mangus580's friend mike who drove from Nevada in his unimog. We had my deuce,3 unimogs,3 mercedes g wagons. I think a 151 jeep, A range rover 2 toyotas and some civy jeeps. A good time was had by all. I wish I had more time to take pictures but here is what I have. Mark

Attachments

RANDYLBARNES

Those pictures make me want to take my mog out and play. One of these days I will replace the clutch in it. Just not looking forward to removing the cab to do so.

marksgarage2

Wick... We average 50 miles overall. Some is just travel from one muddy spot to another through the pines. In my 25 years driving back there I never get tired of it.

Randy...I am getting more pics of the mogs from today soon.

WE are going next weekend again so if anybodys up for it PM me. Mark

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks