• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NJ to GA and back

Hainebd

Canceled NJ to GA to OH to NJ

I have to cancel this. I am just recovering and now my co driver is down. She took this week off to do this run with me. Sorry!

Going down to GA this Saturday. If you have a need either way just let me know. I have this week to do pu up here then head down. I have no definite departure time just need tons there 5 pm Saturday for BD party. No trucks since I will run just my Pickup and maybe my flatbed trailer.

added Dayton OH pickup but will be maxed out but GA to OH is possible.

Date may change to next week due to storm. As of today it is a go for Saturday. Trailer is still up in the air.

Last edited:

sandcobra164

He's coming to Leesburg, Ga for a pickup but if you have something enroute that needs to go to the GA Rally, please contact Hainebd and work out the details. The ride from Leesburg, Ga to the GA Rally will be free so long as I don't have to borrow a scoop loader to transfer from his truck to one of mine in my front yard. I doubt I could calculate a price of how much extra diesel I would spend in the 5 ton to carry a few more pounds and I'm going to the Rally either way. I prefer to be paid in Natty's if I'm the pickup man and if it's heavy, a tip to the Wrecker crew onsite at the GA Rally would be appreciated I'm sure.

Hainebd

No doing GA run then back home. I run out to gimmpys one day next week. I don't need the trailer for GA so far. If things change then I will decide. I have no fixed schedule.

Hainebd

Ok. Nj is ok with the storm but NC and SC are getting rain. So it will be one day next week. Monday I have a PU in NJ north. OH is happening to so post if you need.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks