• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NM to MO and Back to NM Transport

droprat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Currently planning a trip from Las Cruces, NM to Kansas City, MO and returning to Las Cruces, NM.

Weather Disclaimer Upfront!

I'll be leaving jus before Christmas or right after and returning to Las Cruces around December 30.

I will either be taking a 12' trailer or 20' trailer depending on transport requests.

Main route of travel will be Las Cruces to Lubbock via Roswell. Then up to Kansas City MO via Amarillo, OKC, Wichita. Route of travel is subject to change, those of us that live in this area know we usually get hit with some type of weather during this time!

Let me know what u have to ship. Just asking for a reasonable fuel contribution. I will not have a way to load/unload heavy items so please have lifts or gantrys available.

Please chime in if I'm missing or forgetting something!

Thanks,

Rich

Text, call or PM
575-649-1308

droprat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Btt

Space still available. Leaving Christmas Day and staying in Amarillo, TX. 12-26 continuing to Kansas City, MO via Oklahoma City and Tulsa.

lindsey97

If you break down or need assistance, let me know I am located 1.5 hours south of okc, exit 60 off interstate 35. Have tools and shop. Also have a hardtop for you to pickup.

Lindsey 405-207-7490

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can pick up out of Ft Riley and hand off with Droprat near KCY.

For roadside assistance, I have tools, the Redtruck, and a 20+5' Gooseneck. I'll cover you halfway between Ft Riley and Lindsey's, call it Wichita or slightly south.

Unfortunately my 5ton is on blocks until I can get wheels and tires, so I'm limited to what the Redtruck can do.

droprat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Delivery and pick up made in Tulsa, OK. Great folks. Sitting empty in Kansas City, MO. Heading out early a.m. 12-30. Route of travel will be Kansas City - Oklahoma City- Amarillo-Albuquerque-Las Cruces. Let me know if u need anything hauled that will fit in a 12' trailer. So far have a hard top in two pieces to pick up in OKC. Thanks
Rich

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks