• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

No 1

Stalled

hmmm...well,Einstein I aint.2 of same pic. Also,like new top,a depot dated....not too long ago...windshield frames nice. New air pack and entire brake rebuild.Frame very nice,2 new axle boots.Honestly,previewed over 110 trucks and 4 months to find this one.

Stalled

Marietta.Right on the Ohio river. I 77 runs right thru us and into W.Va. # 2 truck is still laguishing in Mechanicsburg.EUC should come thru any day.Its got the winch.I feel kinda naked without one.I need some xzls and a slave setup and will feel complete!I kinda have to admit.I never had driven one before buying it.It reminds me of my 715 really,maybe even ride better.I had no idea they drove this well,and stopping is good too.I live sorta semi residential,going to have to address the exhaust noise a little.I have good friendly neighbors so far.......