• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

No Acceleration

kb0jyl1

Ok I am at a loss. I got my m109a3 running the other day. New fuel filters, fuel pump, diesel, bled all the air out and it was running fine. Came out a couple days later, and it was hard starting but started. BUT when I pushed down on the accelerator pedal, engine did NOT speed up, just sat at an idle. I have checked everything I can think of without pulling the IP. Engine starts right up with a push of the button. Idles fine, even moves in low side where I don't have to rev up the engine. What am I missing? Linkage is all adjusted also. Dang good running truck, just need to get more revs when pushing on the gas pedal.

Thanks

Steve

kb0jyl1

Thanks, that describes my problem. Will check the torsion spring on the operating shaft.
Will post results when I have them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks