• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

No brake lights

Marks Garage

Installed my new airpack, bled the system, adjusted all my shoes. Brakes work great now. Except I lost my brake lights now. I jumped my plug and have no voltage on either wire. Where does the power come from? Thanks Mark

MVtrucker

I guess when you say you junped the wires, you took a piece of wire and jumped the two wires to see if the lights would work? This would not indicate no power. You should test the wires either with a voltmeter or a 24 volt bulb in a socket w/2-wire pigtail.
Do the test and get back to me. I prefer that you use the e-mail link in my signature.

mangus580

Might also want to make sure you have the 3 way switch set to allow the brake lights to work.... I have done this once before...

Marks Garage

That was it. After fixing my brakes, I was like what now! I left it at the shop disgusted. It was 90 plus here this week. When I got home and cooled off, It came to me. THE SWITCH WAS OFF! ARRRRG Thanks anyway guys. Mark

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks