• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

No brake lights

Marks Garage

Installed my new airpack, bled the system, adjusted all my shoes. Brakes work great now. Except I lost my brake lights now. I jumped my plug and have no voltage on either wire. Where does the power come from? Thanks Mark

MVtrucker

I guess when you say you junped the wires, you took a piece of wire and jumped the two wires to see if the lights would work? This would not indicate no power. You should test the wires either with a voltmeter or a 24 volt bulb in a socket w/2-wire pigtail.
Do the test and get back to me. I prefer that you use the e-mail link in my signature.

mangus580

Might also want to make sure you have the 3 way switch set to allow the brake lights to work.... I have done this once before...

Marks Garage

That was it. After fixing my brakes, I was like what now! I left it at the shop disgusted. It was 90 plus here this week. When I got home and cooled off, It came to me. THE SWITCH WAS OFF! ARRRRG Thanks anyway guys. Mark