• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NO CTIS Because Wet Tank Builds to only 70-75 psi

5tonman1971

I went out and took some pictures. First picture no power on the truck. Second powered up, light switch off. Third powered up, light switch on. The only backlighting I have is for the shifter selection. With power on the CTIS mode lights (hwy, sand, etc) are always lit, light switch on or off.
yea they are not all supposed to be on only the current mode should be lit. It will flash while the system is airing up the tires and hold solid when it is finished. There was a post not to long ago that someone posted the operators manual for the ctis system.

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've gotten to checking pins B-D on the pneumatic controller and I'm not getting continuity, A-E and A-F have continuity. Does this mean the middle solenoid is bad? I took the cover off, all the wires look good from the pins to the magnets, pins are all good. WOOHOOO! I decided to switch out the pneumatic controller from my 923A2 into my wrecker since it appeared that the middle solenoid is bad. Guess what's blinking and cycling? OH YEAH! Mine apparently is like CMS Davis said, I was like ****, nothing blinking when I started it up. turned the lights on and I get both the backlight and blinking red dot now. Thanks 70 deuce for your help too!

Last edited: