• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

no data plate

Action

Hi Guys I purchased 1989 H1 and i been trying to get a tittle and I went to motor vehicle and is almost impossible i live in New York. Can someone please help me to see what's the best way to get a tittle for this vehicle. I purchased it through Iron Planet
Did you buy an H1 or a Humvee? The H1 wasn't around in 1989.

Wire Fox

I PMed the guy. He's probably really hating life right now and thought it would be better to offer him guidance instead of games of shame. Up to him how he works through fixing his mistake. Hope he can either put it to good use somehow or sell it to someone that can.

ryanruck

I PMed the guy. He's probably really hating life right now and thought it would be better to offer him guidance instead of games of shame. Up to him how he works through fixing his mistake. Hope he can either put it to good use somehow or sell it to someone that can.
I don't have any direct experience with titling in NY but from what someone who lives there told me with his truck, it wasn't too tough. The only issue the guy I know ran into was the 6 digit VIN and needing a supervisor override.

I'm guessing he's just running into DMV drones that aren't used to doing anything but driver's licenses, plate renewals, and title transfers. If you don't actually find someone who knows how to do the full extent of their job, it can be a challenge.

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank you gentleman! i'll have to do some research and leg work now to figure this one out

Bikeman! thank you for your call!!!
Bikeman, I would like to thank you. The effort and care and decency you showed was really nice. You are quite a man, I salute you! :)
You're all welcome!

I am more than happy to help when I can. I am lucky that I have access to systems that are just not available otherwise. Might as well use it for good!

Also, this site has helped out in other ways. Just being a productive member of the community (sometimes....)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks