• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

No dim headlights on m1078

mark robin

I don't have any dim on my headlights and need to get fixed to get inspected. Any advice on where to start troubleshooting I have bright but no dim on either

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
What happens when you cycle the stalk? Does it go from high beams to no headlights? Did you check with a multimeter and see if it's just bad bulbs?

mark robin

Thanks i found problem evidently someone before me got into fuse block and moved bunch of relays around i had to put a total of six back in the rite place after putting in correct places i have dim and bright awesome now i can get it inspected while i have you here i noticed they have a wire rolled up behind the passenger seat looks like a hot and ground tips taped off any idea what it would be for I'm thinking maybe flashing beacon light? would you know?

NV555

Thanks i found problem evidently someone before me got into fuse block and moved bunch of relays around i had to put a total of six back in the rite place after putting in correct places i have dim and bright awesome now i can get it inspected while i have you here i noticed they have a wire rolled up behind the passenger seat looks like a hot and ground tips taped off any idea what it would be for I'm thinking maybe flashing beacon light? would you know?
I have the same in my 1083. It is a black wire with pos/neg. Gage is way too small for milspec radio. Maybe for the M-42 chem alarm?