• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

No electrical, boo...

kustomkat1950

Well, I got it running, driving, and stopping. 24 v e-pump was pushing too much fuel into the carb, adjusted the float and all is well.. Shifts well. I like to take off in 2nd cause 1st is soooo low.. Rebuilt the wheel cyclinders and now it stops well!!! Kinda need that.

My question is electrical, which I hate... I am a metalsmith/head and can fix most anything. But wires???? Its black magic to me...

But I love this truck and am willing to learn.

I have nothing to the cab...No gauges, no lights, nothing. Dont want to drive it without an oil pressure gauge...I see 6 fuses under the dash that are empty, but the manual say nothing about fuses. Didi I miss something? Thanks all, K

Sorry, its a 1954 M37

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks