• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

No Horn

jkelly66

My horn was working no problem than I went out to play with my truck one day and no horn I have cleaned everything I can think of still no luck. Got out the test light have juice going to both wires on the horn under hood and I have juice going to the tip where it comes out in the steering colum I did get the button off by accident when I first bought the truck I am wondering if I might have put some of the pieces back together wrong. Here is a pic of the pieces I have.

Attachments

jasonjc

you said you have juice to both wire going to the horn?? I'm thinking off the top of my head here but one should be hot and one should be ground when you push the button. I think. There is a wire diagram here some where and it will help a lot.

jkelly66

maybe one was going somewhere else I saw a ground as well checked to see if it was kleen it was. I am kinda thinking I might not have the right parts here I have a spring a small round piece and a big one? Maybe I dont have the place inside the button kleen enough to make contact?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks