• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

No juice

MotorTMan

Hi all,
Problem here.....Go to start the truck, turn the battery switch on and nothing. Gages dont respond, no low air buzzer, Nothing. Batteries are good. Changed out the battery switch and still nothing. So I proceeded to start the engine by arcing the starter relay. Engine fired right up, then I have juice, lights, everything works. Shut the motor down, everything goes out...lights, gages, buzzer, etc. I still have the old regulator box system, and was wondering if the regulator was bad. I wanted to know if anyone else had any problems like this. Dont want to spend big bucks on a new regulator if I dont have to.

Russ

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The voltage regulator has nothing to do with the "Protective control box".
Looking at the 211-20 TMs, I can't find any reference to this control box on your truck. If it doesn't have one, then the trouble shooting is more straight forward, just the basic battery, starter, solenoid relay, starter relay, start switch and all the associated connections.

The regulator can be damaged by a loose and sparking battery connection.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks