• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

No keys

jw4x4

FYI- If Recovry4x4 really wants it, you might consider doing a significant more than changing the locks. BWAHHHHH!!

minimade

cucv key code

Has anyone acquired a 2002 cucv?

Any idea about those model year key codes?

Local GM dealer ran the vin, and vehicle is not in system, even though all digits were valid in the parts and in the warrenty sections of GM service computer.

vin 1GTHK23122F219xxx

1: US Built
G: GM
T: Truck
H: 9000-10000lb GVWR
K2: 4x4 2500 (3/4ton)
3: Four door all purpose vehicle
1: 6.6l Turbo diesel
2 Check digit
2: Model year 2002
F: Built at Flint MI plant
219xxx: Serial number

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to SS.

More than likely it will not use a universal key.

A locksmith may be your best bet.

Make sure you post up some pictures. If your truck is a 2002 is will be called a LSSV.

I have the manuals for it if you need them.

Did you win the the truck from GL at the Portsmouth VA yard?

phil2968

Wow, a new member that actually used the search function!
"Luke, I feel a disturbance in the force".

Way to go newbie, good question! Thanks for doing what is preached about on this site, searching. One guy does it and nobody notices. Thanks anyways.;)

minimade

LOL, my favorite color is OD, with desert tan a close second.

I will be sure to post shots as soon as I can on the LSSV, and I did get it from portsmith, va

....been buying since DOD used to mail the catalogues out back in the early 1980s or so, and never found your site until I needed a Key code, and GMC dealer failed to find one in their computer.

Probably the truck came up from Gitmo by barge, hope its not too eaten up by the cuban air!:grd:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congrats of the win. I was bidding on all four of the trucks.

Since you are one of the very few that have a true LSSV, please start your very own thread and be prepared to answer ALOT of questions from the members.

Sorry we couldn't help with the key.

Send me a PM with your email address and I will send you a copy of the Tech Manuals. You can also find them on GM's website if you dig a little. Wish I could find some for the CUCV-II

twright

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't know how many I have gave away for free .Unless some one has changed the locks on the one you are trying to get they are all the same. key code has been put on this site a million times.just send me a pm with your adress and I will send you one. And you can thank a VET.
AEC Wright Retired. 35 Years USN