• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

No lights

mgpm35

Working on an M35A2 and find that the service lights will quit intermittently. The only pattern I've found is when the signals are on for awhile, all lights will go out. It is most common when using the flashers. I'll be running uphill, under 40mph, flashers on, lights on, and they'll go out. Happens also when truck is parked, running, lights & flashers on. After a minute or so, everything comes back on.

Any ideas? Flasher unit?

Thanks for any help.

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The connector at the turn signal switch was loose on mine causing a similar isue. Must have vibrated unscrewed. Maybe the connector behind your light switch?

mgpm35

Thanks M35TOM and OPCOM. It would be nice if it's that simple. I always have a rough time when it comes to running down electrical issues.

When I check it out, I'll post the results.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks