• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

No more paper M900 series TM being produced

Stonepicker1

Just a heads up.
The Army Publishing System is no longer printing the Technical Manuals for the 5-ton, M939, M939A1 and M939A2 series trucks except for the -10 which is dated 31-July-2012. The TM's will now only be produced in electronic media form and download from "Logsa".

So if you find any hard copies out there and you don't want to print your own, better get them if you can.2cents

Cobra2401

I actually found some manuals that I couldnt find anywhere else through something call "on demand books"-espresso book machine. I just typed in the type of truck, etc. on googles site. It's www.books.google.com it's pretty neat, it's a book printing machine that makes the books right on site for each order put in. I've ordered several books on my truck. They're good quality, don't have to worry about crap arriving at your door step. Once you type in what your looking for in the search you click on it. Then it opens another screen, on the left side it says "get this book in print". Click on that then click "on demand books". Then it shows locations available for pickup or they can ship if your not close enough. I had mine shipped. Good luck. Hope this helps.

www.books.google.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks