• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

No More SF97's from GL?

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had noticed sometime back that all the M35's were being sold as residue and had no SF97 being issued. Seemed about 50/50, now none seem to get an SF97.
I was told that is was a hassle for them....Has anything offical been said from Gov Liq?

Low-Tech-Redneck

GL has pretty much stated that they're no longer going to bother getting the forms for the trucks, which is a pain for getting them registered in states that require more than a bill-of-sale.

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I guess that good for us who have them with a Title then...No?

I am putting mine up next week on E-bay..no cuz of this though...I need money for another Project.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks