• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

No rear lights

I got my 86 cucv home today. It has no rear lights it has head lights and front markers that work. The passinger side altinator is not hooked up. Could that be my problem or is that nothing to do with it.the directionals dont work either. That could be a flasher. But i have nothing in back.everthing like the wipers-- heat work ok.

K9Vic

Passenger side alternator has nothing to do with it, that is the 24v side of the system for the starter and resistor for the glow plug system. You do need to get that addresses as you will not be charging the 24v system and get uneven battery charging.

It can be many issues as to why they are not working, you should read through the TMs and go from there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks