• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

no running lights ,tail ,stop or turn

adventuris

hi , just got my m923a2 this week and going thru the systems . i have headlights working , b/o head , and b/o running , but get nothing else , was looking for any ldeas .

MtnSnow

Burned out bulbs? Have you done any diagnostic work like checking to see if you have voltage on the wires going to the markers / running lights? Are you sure your turning on the 3 lever switch correctly? (verify it against the -10 operations manual.....They are found in the TM section (TM =Technical Manual)

Baradium

wiggle and cycle the the levers on your 3 lever switch. specifically the dimmer and headlight ones. I occasionally the running lights won't come on with mine and I moved the dimmer and everything works. In "dim" it seems they always work it's in "bright" that I sometimes have to move the lever a little... I end up just keeping my dash lights on dim and that takes care of it.

dmetalmiki

I would go to the faulty lights first and check as said above for bulbs bieng of, then is power getting to the units themselves. Check earthing (grounds). Then check out faults with the switching. Good luck with it, electrics can be a hassle, let us know your progress and the solution when found.

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would be willing to bet it's the switch. My original switch on truck the turn signals would work if I wiggled the levers.
Replaced it with a new old stock switch and the brake lights would not work .
Went back to original one.

MtnSnow

Grab all the TM's as the troubleshooting sections will help you narrow down the answers quickly.

btw Welcome to the Big Green Addiction

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks