• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

No start

anjay22

M35A2 no start

Hello all. I know there is an answer here somewhere but I don't have time to find it. My duece had been sitting. She turns over, has fuel at the filter bleed screw, but no fuel when the injector lines are cracked. The fuel shutoff is still spring loaded at the IP. All I can say is, is my IP bad? Or is there another option?

John

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Caseymikl

Take the cap off for the fuel shut off and make sure it's moving as it should. I had the issue with mine and the fuel shut off inside of the ip got stuck in the off position. Even though the fuel shut off lever was moving as it should.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks