• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

No title states

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Ga, if it's a certain age.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
NY, 1973 or newer use title. 1972 or older, transferable registration.

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
NC is doing an investigation on AL , they said the title company's there are doing something.

Somehow somthing the title companies are doing I had to wait 60 days to make sure my title was real and all and it came fom SC...

George at White Owl told me today he got a call about a CCKW he titled using one of the companies 15 or 20 years ago that they are investigating

bulldog_mack13 said:
NC is doing an investigation on AL , they said the title company's there are doing something.

Somehow somthing the title companies are doing I had to wait 60 days to make sure my title was real and all and it came fom SC...

George at White Owl told me today he got a call about a CCKW he titled using one of the companies 15 or 20 years ago that they are investigating

rofl thats hilarious. AL just does everything older then 1974 by bill of sale and thats it. nothing to investigate they are just a easy state to get stuff done rofl

wiggall

I got a title on my 1968 Kaiser-Jeep M35A2 from Idaho with my GL bill of sale in July. FTG2 Wiggles USS EDSON DD 946 1969=1973

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
Like NC ,Colorado doesnt know there hand from the foot at each DMV office, I go to a diff one to ger what I need...
ex: in NC I had to get weighted plates on my Duece, Exact same sanario at diff DMV Neil got regular plates.

Im sure the AL DMV is good, but like I said the title companies are the ones that caused the problem .
The title companies could take a bill of sale I completely made up for your truck and turn around and give me a AL title to your truck in my name. Thats what the investigation is about or at least what started it.