• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

No turn signals

Lax

I would appreciate any suggestions on fixing a turn signal problem. I have lights all the way around but no turn signal or hazards will flash. Attached is a photo of my turn signal unit. When I turn on a turn signal the light in the center of the unit blinks very weakly a few times then appears to go out or stop.

I would really appreciate any help so I don't have to waste hours on a wild goose chase. This coming weekend is the big July 4th parade and I need to be squared away for the parade. I sure appreciate any help. Thank you.

IMG_0912.jpg

rtk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Try a new flasher unit . Sounds like it could be that or a bad ground . Flasher is quick and easy , if not then you have to look harder at other things

rtk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Locally I do not think you will have much luck, any of the online vendors should have one .they are a military specific . Where are you located upstate ?

Lax

I guess I'm going to eBay. Sadly. I also just found out my entire parking break assembly is missing. It actually looks like it fell off! No idea how that happens. Now I need to try to locate that whole system from the cable back. :roll: These things are supposed to be fun right???...

I'm in Canandaigua.

rtk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Try Kenny Kublos , kkublo@frontier.net he is just over the border in PA off 81 , he has a website and are good people to deal with he should have everything you need . FUN ???? NOW YOUR GETTING IT !!! sometimes I have to remind my self when the FUN STARTS !!!! LOL :tank: