• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

No working lights on front half of deuce!

Boosted_Nelson_Inc.

Alright, I've got a M35A3 that has no working lights on the front half.

My brother and I just got back from Hodges, SC with 2 M35A3s. My brother trailered 1 and I drove the other (725 miles at 50 mph so a good time was had by all). Today my brother put new batteries in the A3 that was trailered home, fired it up, and drove it off the trailer. Then he started checking what worked and what didn't.

So, he found out that the turn signals, headlights, and front marker/running lights don't work. The only exterior lights that work are the rear running lights and brake lights. When the turn signals are flipped on the indicator light stays lit constantly instead of blinking.

I tried searching for similar problems, but didn't find anything.

Has anyone had a problem like this before. I assume the light wiring for an A3 is the same or similar to an A2.

M-35A3

This isnt my area of expertise but have you checked to see if there was any power getting to the headlights or front markers also bulbs checked?

Last edited: