• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Non- GL site but GL listing?

ABN173

Ok I am not mentioning a current auction per say but I had never seen this before and thought I'd ask. I was browsing govdeals and found something odd, a bunch of listings from GL. These are not just links to GL listed items but appear to separate listings. I thought the payments were also odd since it does not appear that CC/Debit/paypal is an option. Odd......

Seller Name: Government Liquidation, AZ
Winning Bidders: All winning bidders will need to be registered on Government Liquidation’s website in order to receive an invoice. Upon receipt of a Buyer’s Certificate, please visit Government Surplus Auctions at Government Liquidation and register.

Payment: Payment in full is due not later than 3 business days from the time and date of the Buyer’s Certificate. Winning bidders will receive an invoice directly from Government Liquidation. Invoices will be sent via email and will include instructions for submitting payment. Acceptable forms of payment are:

• Certified Cashiers Check
  • Money Order
  • Company Check (with Bank Letter guaranteeing funds – mandatory). Payments shall be made to Government Liquidation’s corporate headquarters in Scottsdale, AZ - mandatory)

ABN173

right, I assumed there was a connection of some type. It still seems odd though 900 series trucks but they are not listed on their primary site, perhaps an attempt to draw new customers over to the GL site?

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
They are always to far away for us though! I think the auctions on govdeals are alot longer as well. I also noticed in some of the descriptions it doesnt say vehicle must be towed or trailered off lot like they do on the liquidation.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
We talked about this a couple of weeks ago.

Under the Terms and Conditions they talk about the EUC, paying via the GL website, etc.

Last edited:

3dAngus

An individual can sell their privately owned MV using GL as the source as well.

GL is branching out to provide more services, so anything you have in excess can be sold through their services for a fee. No EUC would be required, but proof of citizenship remains a requirement.

ABN173

An individual can sell their privately owned MV using GL as the source as well.
I did read that water buffaloes were going for huge prices on GL, some guys were saying they had tried to sell theirs for the same amounts without success, now they can list with GL and get top dollar :D

Just for giggles I'd like to approach GL about a potential resell opportunity for my truck, when they responded I could tell them they have to pay me up front and wait a couple months while I process their applicationrofl

-Dale

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks