• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Non MV items in classified

If the girlfriend and or wife were going to military personnel who drive MV's then I would think it was MV related and therefore acceptable.

You got a wife and a girlfriend to put up? Are you former CIA director David Petraeus? Wait a minute... motorcycle also mentioned, you must be Bobby Petrino.

rofl

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's supposed to be military stuff meaning things that were military property or were manufactured primarily for the use of the military, and certain few non-military things that would go directly with military stuff, like a 24V solargizer. Non military stuff can be sold in other forums.

Human beings may not be offered for sale, rental, or 'free to good home' in the classifieds.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Hello and can I / we place non Military items in the classified. Like motorcycles, girlfriends / wifes:D
Direct sale NO, for trade for MVs or MV parts YES

From the forum rules
Please keep all classified ads military vehicle related.

girlfriends / wifes (WENCHES) might get a better trade in then a motercycle

Direct sale NO, for trade for MVs or MV parts YES

From the forum rules
Please keep all classified ads military vehicle related.

girlfriends / wifes (WENCHES) might get a better trade in then a motercycle
If those "wenches" can turn wrenches then that is an absolutely accurate statement.

Ron, you crack me up. rofl

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks