• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Noob from WA....

goodguyzy

there is a pretty big group of good members around your area, and a few of us "southern" folk around also.
And a few of those crazy Canadians. Welcome.

Jaeger

Possum stew. Delicious.

Part of what i'm hoping to find is someone local with the patience to explain the inner workings of a CUCV and all their idiosyncracies to a automotive noob such as myself. I'd like to do as much of my own work on the truck, but i'm just now getting into trucks, or even automotive stuff for that matter, for the first time.

I'm reading as much as I can on the site, but so much of the terms being used are all greek to me.

Fortunatly I have a pretty good mechanical aptitude so once I can see the parts in front of me and get a visual, I generally do pretty well.

wsucougarx

Well he's not exactly local to you (down by Centralia/Chehalis area), but Hammer would be the man for the job. Ed is a walking plethora of MV mechanic information. He's our PNW MV mechanic;-) He has helped out countless number of times. Definately a great guy to have around!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks