• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Noob M35A2 Owner in NB, Canada

88DeuceNB

G'day everyone. I'm new here, and this is my first Deuce. She's a 1988 M35A2-D with a 1986 M105 trailer. I bought it from a guy in Miramichi, NB who is also a member here - http://www.steelsoldiers.com/member.php?30940-lbatlas . The truck has 51,000 miles on it, but it's in great condition. I'm legal on the road, but I have to take care of a couple things to pass inspection - wipers are shot and front right axle boot is leaking. I've ordered a pair of boots from Erik's Military and they'll be here Tuesday. I still have to figure out what I'm going to do with the wipers, but I should have everything taken care of next week.

I'm looking forward to learning how to maintain this truck 100% in-house. It's going to be my daily driver along with my diesel 1982 Mercedes Benz 300SD.

20151105_155329.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks