• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

noob with a couple questions

ddskehan

I've finally gotten my wife to ok a duece purchase. i live in massachusetts "I know this state sucks" and want to find someone local that will let me sit my butt in their duece. I drove one while in the army but damn i'm twice the man I was then. Want to make sure I can still fit. the other questions I have are as follows
1. where or who to buy one from?
2. I want to get it bobbed right away, any adviced?

I'm a service manager at a auto dealer and don't want any of my guys trying to bob it. i'm looking for a truck that I can take my elderly father into the mountains and not get stuck. i could buy a f250 but that would be at least 2X the money. It will also be a bug out vehicle for my family.

airmech3839

Welcome to the site! Lots of people here that can help. Check classifieds on this site and also ebay. lots of members put their stuff up on that sight too. if you want one bobbed you are talking more money! a standard deuce is cheap but if you buy one bobbed you are paying for them to do it! There is one right now listed in ebay items right now for sure and there could be others! I am sure others will reply! Happy hunting and be sure and post pics of find!!:-D

ddskehan

I like the ones I see on ebay, but they are not what I need. I would like a duece bed just shaved a little, not the 105 trailer thing that seems to be the rage. I can always have the canvas cut and sewn to the correct length. My father isn't keen about sleeping on the ground, and niether am I.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site! You think Mass sucks? Just wait, with this cap & trade TAX its going to suck everywhere. Most of us will be carbon taxed right out of our deuces.

hippiedude

Welcome .... Alot of guys on this site have deuces for sale .....at fair $ too....You could get one and single it out first .... Than bob it after if you want ......Good luck ....... Tim