• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Noobie question about the GP resistors!

HillBilly

Sry folks, But I have been searching for the Ohm value for the big resistors on the fire wall.
I thought I had seen it posted here somewhere B 4 Just can't seem to locate it again!

I have mine out of the truck and tested it @ ~.2 to .5 Ohms (sry cheap meter). The wires were cut on both sides of the resistors when I picked it, the batts were shot, and both gens had to be rebuilt. I picked up two batts recently and would like to workout the gremlins B 4 I fry somthin gettin all premature! Money is tight N' all that so experimenting is not an option.

I can take pics if you all need to see, just tell me what to point at.
Any advice would B much appreciated!
Thanks HB

HillBilly

I feel your pain! Either there mechanic doesn't know a wire from his wanger! :lol:
Or they do a lot of field repair wack N' hack style!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks