• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Noob's from NYC

M1123

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My bother and I are new to the military surplus game. In the process of trying to acquire a 2003 M1123. A lot of learning todo but excited to learn and join the community.

FFesco

Hey I’m in Staten Island, I’ve got 3 HMMWV’s so far. Lmk if I can help you with anything, maybe bounce questions

desmodromic

My bother and I are new to the military surplus game. In the process of trying to acquire a 2003 M1123. A lot of learning todo but excited to learn and join the community.
The updated 1097A2, 1123, 1045 etc. are definitely the way to go.

I have plenty of parts and maybe even some knowledge should you require.

Good luck.

M1123

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey I’m in Staten Island, I’ve got 3 HMMWV’s so far. Lmk if I can help you with anything, maybe bounce questions
Please do. We are still waiting for govplanet to finish their paper work before we pick it up. Should be here in the city within a couple months. We will have to meet up at some point when I get my tuck.

M1123

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will be needing some advice and help. Once I have the truck I will be able to go through and see what needs work. I appreciate the help!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks