• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Norfolk Pick Up Needed

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Is there anyone in the Norfolk area that can pick up and hold some two tents and some vestibules from GL. I am taking a trip for work and won't be back until the end of the month.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Bumping this up.

Anyone picking up from Norfolk next week? Need to know by Monday or will have to arrange shipping. Total is 2 tents and 28 vestibules (that I'm willing to part with).

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Medlog, Steelsoldiers had mentioned that he could do Tidewater area. Considering the service you provide and the revenue said service generates, I'd guess he would be willing to help too. Drop him a PM.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks for volunteering me, Kenny :) Just kidding. I was going to offer anyways. I have to go to Norfolk to pick up 400lbs worth of parts for another member next Wednesday. I think I can handle a couple of tents too. PM me your info.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks