• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

North Carolina MV RALLY April 6th, 7th,& 8th 2012

CGarbee

So far, it looks as if only one person has an issue with the menu as posted.... So, I'm leaning toward keeping it as posted.

As Mike has mentioned, there is a lot of variety in dogs (price and content), so you can expect to see a pretty decent quality dog although I'm not going to be super specific about it yet (haven't placed my food order yet...). I'll have some that are beef or chicken as well as some with pork in case anyone has issues with eating hog parts.

I really am going to need a count of who is going to eat, and a commitment, before I go visit my foodservice provider.

Looking forward to seeing everyone,

CJ9/Granny

^^ Cabell, my other half has expressed her appreciation of your culinary talents and says she can work around the few items that may cause her discomfort. With that line carefully thought out, we will both participate in your chow offering. :)

In other matters... will there be any access to electricity at the campsites? My only concern is powering an electric heater (about 750 watts) should the nights be cold.

kaiser715

Cabell,

How do you want signups for food done...post here, PM or email you, or whut? Renee and I are about 90% set on this, will know for sure soon.

kc4wd

In other matters... will there be any access to electricity at the campsites? My only concern is powering an electric heater (about 750 watts) should the nights be cold.
There are sites available with power and water. Call the park and reserve your site. Primitive sites do not have power.

Add Steve To The List Just Let Him Know The Details Of When You Want The Money And i Will See You Get It And Thanks Cabell for Taking Your Time To Do This. As For Me I Have Stomach Issues So I Will Feed Myself. thank You.

17 Legion

I'm going to be doing my own cooking for me and my boy. Except for Saturday night "Convoy to town."
But I was wondering, if you have leftovers, could we buy a meal or two if we were still hungry? Sometimes it would be good to eat with the group.

CGarbee

Cabell,

How do you want signups for food done...post here, PM or email you, or whut? Renee and I are about 90% set on this, will know for sure soon.
Easiest way is to post here, but you should also send me a PM just to make sure that I have you on the list if you don't hear back from me directly... :)

So, post, and then PM me if you don't here from me in a day or two...

Thanks,

CGarbee

I'm going to be doing my own cooking for me and my boy. Except for Saturday night "Convoy to town."
But I was wondering, if you have leftovers, could we buy a meal or two if we were still hungry? Sometimes it would be good to eat with the group.
Hmmmmm...... If I have leftovers, come over and ask... Of course, you won't know if I have leftovers until you ask, so come over and ask... :)

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello All,
Angie and I will be there Thursday afternoon/night. Cabell, I will help you cook if you need a hand (silly question, I know you always do) Put me down for food but Angie is on a special diet right now.

Can't wait, sounds like it is going to be a blast!

Right now will probably only be the m109 as the m818 needs a lot of PM stuff I don't have time to do between now and then.

surplus mike

is it possible to get on the food list for fri. supper, sat. breakfast, sat.lunch , sun. breakfast. ??? thanks. i cant get there til fri. evening and will be heading home sun after breakfast and plan to join the dinner convoy into town sat. night.

wb1895

I'm not sure if it has been covered yet or not, but it never hurts for a reminder

The trails in Uwharrie ARE NOT big enough for anything bigger than a CUCV or M37.
M35 series and larger can not go on the trails