• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

North Carolina MV RALLY April 6th, 7th,& 8th 2012

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
I may run down sat morn and stay the day just in my pickup. but it will depend on work. stay the nighjt in my pickup and go home sun morn!

ctmustang

1 more day then its time for some fun in the mud. Naw I don't think itll be too bad. Looking forward to seeing the regulars again and seeing some new faces.
CT

kc4wd

Just got in from the park......there is already 6 MV's there and a trailer full of stuff. Plenty more will be there tomorrow. When you get there we will put a star sticker on your driver side headlight, please leave it there, Its to let us know we have counted your vehicle. You guys that have a long drive.....Have a good and safe trip! See some of y'all tomorrow and the rest this weekend. It is a requirement that y'all have a good time!! :)

Last edited:

tbanks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Rally

Trucks loaded ready to go.Popacom(Bill) and myself, TBanks will be leaving out in the AM.See everyone Friday morning!!

CJ9/Granny

OK... judging from the weather (rain) forecast, tomorrow looks like the best day for us to come up and get our camp set up. It will probably be in the mid to late afternoon before we get there. Cabell, we are going to opt out on the food this time around due to my other half having dietary issues. Also, I may want to again discuss the subject of heat (if you remember). As we don't own an MV, we obviously can't participate in a convoy, but would enjoy dining with you folks. That said, we would gratefully accept a ride (if offered), or we can follow in the car (wife is bringing her Camry). If all goes well... see y'all tomorrow. :driver:

kc4wd

Your more than welcome to take a seat in the troop compartment in my deuce. Should be a nice day for a drive. I'll add you 2 for the meal because I'm certain there will be a empty seat.

Last edited:

Chuck76

Is it Saturday yet? As a newbie, I expect to be aw struck by the MV's. I'm looking forward to the event and asking questions, about what I may be getting into with owning a MV.

I asked my GF of 4 yrs what she thought of me selling my 96 f250, and buying a bobbed deuce... her reply... whatever you want to do, go ahead, I'll be there right beside you supporting your decision! Can you ask for anything more?

Last edited:

allenhillview

what in the world are you hauling in that there mulitple horse mover?:cookoo:
We planned a weekend to ride dirt bikes in that national forest park (Uwharrie) when we started to consider the Rally, so two things in one week-end.

Two dirt bikes and 4-wheeler plus stuff to keep family comfortable in bad weather. Also changing room in there and bed area over neck.

Can't wait to go it's still Thursday, leave at 1:00am.

big hoss

I will be down there tomm. Im driving my cj7 I dont feel comfortable bringing the deuce with the messed up tranny. Can i still join the party :D

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have followed this thread since it's inception. Sounds like a good time. I must ask for lots of pictures. Some of us have no choice but to live vicariously through you all.

Post some you tube trail rides..!:D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks